Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pneumonia Monster

Today I fired up the Periscope app and did a live stream with a piece of bristol where I flat out invented a character... no concept sketch, no warm-up, just a vague idea of what I wanted and I drew it.  I enjoy Periscope because it fosters conversation while I draw and offers a community around my work that is not just good because it builds an audience, it's flat out fun.

My friends James and Kari were both in the chat and we talked about this monster as I drew it and it became dubbed "The Pneumonia Monster", after the plague that has hung over their house for the past week... this is likely not the last we will see of this creature...

If you're interested in following me on Periscope so you can watch me draw live, CLICK and follow me HERE

No comments: