Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Artist Round Table 2016

Last week I sat down to record and episode of "Beyond the Playlist with J Hammond C" for his 3rd Annual meeting of The Artist's Round Table.  This has become an annual event for me and I love being a part of it.  It's great to sit and talk shop with other artists and see their interpretations of different topics.

This year, I sat at the table with Brian Dunaway (who helped keep the conversation on track), Matthew Ducharme of "Mat the Wad", Carter Johnson, and, of course, ringleader Hammond Chamberlain.

Listen to the episode here:  http://beyondtheplaylist.libsyn.com/beyond-the-playlist-with-jhammondc-artist-roundtable-2016

My entries for this year were:


Mystery

Imagine

Frighten



and, back by popular demand, Album Cover for a Fake 80s Metal Band







Inks for my Entries

No comments: