Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pet Monster



It's the return of Illustration Friday posts... at least for this week.  Why this week?  Because the prompt was easy and it struck me as something that'd be fun to draw.

I got done with some writing this morning and decided to knock this out.  I wanted to do it partly because it'd give me some practice inking with a crow quill, which I've been doing a bit more of lately.  I'm mostly happy with how everything turned out, despite a couple smudges, a couple points of being sloppy and a few happy accidents.  This was a fun way to spend a Sunday morning.






Whoops...

1 comment:

Creations By Mit said...

Bwahaha!!! I love that they have complimentary hairstyles! Good one, Phil!!!
After a long absence, I just ventured back into the Illustration Friday ring, myself!