Monday, April 13, 2015

She-Warrior of the Centaurs

I'm jumping back into the Illustration Friday pool this week for the first time in a long time with this character study of a Centaur Warrior (Centaurrior?).  I've not done an IF challenge in quite awhile, but decided to do it this week after recommending it as a weekly creative exercise for the students in my cartooning class last week.  It occurred to me that it would benefit me quite a bit to jump back into doing it, so I'm going to try to do just that.

I told them that this week's prompt of "Warrior" would be a fun one, and that I'd do it if they would, so tonight I'll go in and we'll share what we did.

As for mine, there's not much to it.  This is the result of me taking an idea I've had in my mind for quite awhile to paper.  I thought briefly about drawing the Warrior Igor again, but I wanted to go a bit outside of that for this one, so she seemed a cool place to go.

I hope you guys dig this as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

No comments: