Monday, February 23, 2015

New Bookmarks

I've been making new bookmarks:


This is the newest finished project I have.  I've been working on a comic featuring my go-to Barbarian, Igor, but that's still a few weeks away from being finished.  More on that as I get closer to the end of that tunnel.

I've been needing new bookmarks for awhile and drew the three possibilities a month or so ago.  The one I settled on first is the middle one with me holding a sword, which was apparently fashioned from old, decommissioned electric chairs.  Why am I holding a sword above my head like this, you ask.  Because I'm the Chosen One, obviously.  Or because I found it and didn't know you shouldn't hold metal things high in the sky during a lightening storm.  You decide.


1 comment:

Creations By Mit said...

Love the new bookmark!!!
Perfect promo piece!!!