Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Wicked Valentine


In lieu of a card for Valentine's Day, I made this for my wife...  OK, I made it ON Valentine's Day...  OK, I drew it late in the day on Valentine's Day... OK, OK, I didn't finish it until today.  It was late, alright?  Everyone happy that I admitted my tardiness now?

It's cool.  If I was on time with a card, present, or letter, everyone would think I'd lost my mind.  So here it is.  Better late than never, right.

It's a witch because my wife is an unabashed fan of all things "Wicked".  Also, unicorns came up a  couple times in conversation yesterday (like they do), so somehow it seemed natural to put a sexy, wicked witch atop a mythical horse.

Anyway, here it is.  A declaration of love in a way that probably only makes sense inside our home, but I thought it'd be worth sharing with the rest of the world anyway.

Those of you who have been wanting to see me draw in color again can enjoy this one.  Those of you enjoying my current run of black and white work can enjoy the inks, posted below.



No comments: