Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You Can Now Buy a "Rock and a Hard Place"

A couple weeks ago, I talked about making the cover of my new book "Rock and a Hard Place".


Since then, I actually finished putting the rest of the book together, proofread it, made changes, proofread again, ordered a proof, made changes to my layout, proofread and edited again, made more changes, ordered another proof, edited and made changes, finalized everything, came to the conclusion that I hate the editing process, ordered copies of the book, and put it up for sale in my store.

That's right, you can now purchase your very own copy of "Rock and a Hard Place" for the low, low price of $6.  For that price, you get the 50 page book, signed and sketched in by me, as well as a 5" x 7" ink sketch and a PDF copy of the book for you to take with you on your phone, tablet, laptop, or some kind of futuristic holographic device that has not been invented yet.

If you read only one story about a barbarian, his one-eyed owl, and a farting monster, make sure it's "Rock and a Hard Place"!
You can order the print book HERE, or the digital PDF copy on its own(for just $2) HERE

Thanks for reading, and please pass this post on to anyone you think might be interested.  It would help me out a lot and I really appreciate it.

No comments: