Monday, May 26, 2014

Mito Action G on the Auction Block


Next weekend marks a great charity event that I'm very happy to be a part of.  It's the Green Carpet Event and it benefits my friend Makenzie Lawrey's efforts to raise piles and piles of money for the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation so that a cure for Mito can be found.

I had made a piece a few months ago for auction, but last week there was... an incident.  Something was accidentally spilled on it and ruined the piece.  For me, the best solution was to draw a new one.  It was a solution that I'm very capable of doing and had a deadline to drive me.  After the past couple weeks, I really needed a problem like this.  A problem I can solve was actually welcome and I dove into it over the weekend.





Both the finished drawing and my original pencils will be auctioned off Saturday night.  I am very honored to be a part of it and thank the Lawrey Family for including my work on the auction block.

No comments: