Sunday, March 2, 2014

Helldon

I wanted to do a quick drawing for myself again this weekend, so I let my mind wander to odd places and I came up with Helldon, the Hell Hound...

Helldon is a take on Sheldon, my friend Katie Wagner's dog, whom I drew into promotional illustrations for her cupcake business, Katie's Kupcakery.

The real-life Sheldon is a hyper, big-eared, high-energy, hateful, spiteful, bounce-off-the-walls, ball of mischeif.  My take on him, Helldon, is a demonic version of that...  and probably more subdued.

Sheldon's family has ordered a print of Helldon to hang over his bed.  If you'd like to order one for your own dog, you can do so HERE.




Thanks for checking in.  Stay clear of the dark underworld, but in case you don't, throw a tennis ball to Helldon... you'll have a friend for all of the afterlife.