Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Useless Arms

When all else fails in my creative mind, I return to the endless well of low-brow toilet humor...  I made this after my school visit to Caloosa Middle School the other day and I met a teacher who used the expression: "Like a T-Rex trying to make the bed".  Of course, I had to take it a step further and illustrate that even if you can housebreak a dinosaur, his arms are still useless enough that he can't do it all himself...

Big thanks to all the staff and students of Caloosa Middle for hosting me on Monday.  It was a great experience for me and I had great interaction with everybody there... I know this is an odd way to show appreciation, but in my own way, a dinosaur on a toilet is high praise.

Thanks for checking in.  For anyone interested, you can buy this image as a print HERE

2 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

I'm glad it's not me who has to help him out with that....

Phil Rood said...

That's how they went extinct... all dinosaurs died on the toilet.

#elvisaurus