Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chaos

I woke up early with the encouragement of my dog and cat this morning. I poured some coffee, bought some music, and decided to sketch a little bit, just to wake up... "Chaos" is the result of that sketching...  There's not much to it except that I got to the point of trying to illustrate madness in one image by pouring all the chaos in my brain out onto the page.  Yeah, maybe I went a little overboard on the Kirby Krackle, but I dig the feel it gives the drawing, so it stands as it is...

When I was almost done, I started thinking that this is a pretty similar to a piece I made called "Anger".  I'm thinking about expanding the concept and doing a whole series of these.  It's nothing I'm going to clear my schedule for, just something I'll likely work on as the mood strikes and time allows.

Thanks for checking out some Sunday morning "Chaos", and please check back soon.

1 comment:

Javier Hernandez said...

Can't have enough Kirby Krackle!

I like the effect of the two eyes as one. Like a pair of eggs when cooked together.

Fun stuff!