Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spec-Lops


I got swamped with a lot of work in the past couple of weeks, but while I'm waiting to hear back from clients today, I decided to throw down an Illustration Friday drawing for this week.

The topic for the week is "Eye Glasses" and I saw it as an opportunity to revive my Cyclops character from the  Monster Alphabet series.  It was good to revive the character and see how different I could make it just by adding glass(es) and a different gesture.


Thanks for checking in and make sure you touch base often.  I've got a lot of jobs up in the air right now and possibly some more coming down soon.  There's not a lot I can share right now, but hopefully I'll be wrapping them up soon and will be able to share my work.

2 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

Great to see 'ol Cy again!

Phil Rood said...

... and it was great to draw him again!