Saturday, January 12, 2013

Illustrations for Katie's Kupcakery

Recently, my friend Katie Wagner started her business of custom made cakes, cupcakes and desserts called Katie's Kupcakery.  She came to me for the design of her logo and some artwork for t-shirts and other promotional materials she may need.  This is what I came up with.

Katie's been a great client to work with. She knows exactly what she wants, but is still very receptive to my ideas and was able to mix and match them until we came up with what we think are some great visuals featuring her dog Sheldon... oh yeah, and Katie too.

Right now you can find her on Katie's Kupcakery's Facebook Page
 go there and check out her amazing work.
When her regular site is up and running(very soon)I'll have that posted for you too.

No comments: