Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crazy Catfish Lady

 I've taken some time this week to do another water-related single panel comic.  Just an idea I felt compelled to expand upon.  If I've got some more time, I may be sitting down to do another one this week.  I've really enjoyed doing this as a change of pace after a few months of drawing the Monster Alphabet.

You can buy the original art for this piece by clicking below.


"Crazy Catfish Lady"
original art
blue line pencil & ink on
14" x 11" bristol
$25.00

7 comments:

Chew Boy said...

Well done. Very sweet idea. Wish I had thought of it!

Phil Rood said...

thanks a lot, glad you liked it!

Creations By Mit said...

This made me laugh out loud! (I can actually use "LOL" and not be exaggerating!!) Very very clever!!!

David said...

Ha - love that character! The little fish tangled in wool is a nice touch too.

Phil Rood said...

thanks a lot everyone... glad it's making you smile/laugh, that's my goal with all of this...

Katrin Seibel said...

Really cool illustration!

Phil Rood said...

Thanks a lot!