Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monster Alphabet: Abominable Snowman


BOOGEYMAN >>

This is the first entry in my new series that I'll be posting on my blog in the next bunch of months.  This series is called "Monster Alphabet", and is exactly what it sounds like.  I'll draw a monster for each letter of the alphabet in order and post them here.

I started with the Abominable Snowman and I've found what I look forward to in doing this series, which is taking monsters and creatures from different mythologies and legends and doing my own interpretations of them.

So here's the first of 26 in the series.  I have no update schedule or anything like that for this series, I'll just be posting them as I get them done.  I'm going to aim for having at least one done per week, so make sure that you check back regularly for new postings.

Thanks for checking this out and be sure to come back often.

1 comment:

Creations By Mit said...

This is great! I look forward to seeing the rest of the series!! The amber eyes really makes this piece & makes him extra menacing, and of course, I always appreciate your line work!