Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Flying Kick

After a short hiatus from my blog that I took to run around town like a lunatic for a straight two weeks before Christmas, I'm back to post some new stuff on the blog. I enjoyed my Christmas weekend and had a great time with my wife and kids. This has been a year to be thankful that I have a job, that it supports a great family, and that they share a love for cool ninja drawings like this one.


Really this is a fun sketch that I (slightly) refined and turned into a full color piece, specifically for the blog. I haven't been on much of a regular schedule lately, so I wanted to make sure I posted something that would look cool up here.
This character is actually not a new one of mine. I actually have a short comic starring him drawn and inked, I just need to dig out the pages and finish up colors and get it posted. It's on my to-do list for the coming months.

Thanks for checking in and come back often. I'll be busy, but I'll be better about making a point of posting regularly.




No comments: