Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vacation Sketches

I've been off of the map for the past couple weeks, and that's because I've been on vacation. I've not fallen off the planet, been lost at sea, labotomized by damned dirty apes, abducted by aliens, or not drawing, I've simply taken a couple weeks off the internet and worked on some other things. I've been planning some future projects, finishing pencilling/inking other ones, thumbnailing, and sketching, sketching, sketching. Following is a short gallery of some of the sketches I made while on my trip to the midwest. Barbarians, hillbillies, wildlife and pirates populate the gallery.


All sketches are done on bristol with a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen































1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

These are fantastic - as always.