Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Remedy

"Remedy" is this week's Illustration Friday topic and this guy's got one... It's the Miracle Elixer that's the cure for whatever ails you, and he's gonna make sure you know all about it.


This one hit me yesterday afternoon, so I broke out some bristol and pencils and set about sketching it out. I gave it some weight with my brush pen(check out the inks below) and gave it a quick sepia-flavored pass in Illustrator tonight after I was home from the day-job.

Thanks for looking, and check back soon.



4 comments:

therood said...

Splendid!

...and a great tie-in to the "Great Names in Baseball" series on my blog!!!

http://assonancerood.blogspot.com/

Phil Rood said...

I'd be lying if I said your mention of "toothache drops" last week didn't play a part in influencing this

Amy said...

I want to buy a print of this when you make them.

Tommy Drake said...

Our patent engineer shares some tips about keyword search
Dental Cleaning