Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mom's Backyard Zoo

This week I'm happy to have some good news to report about an illustration project that I've spent the past year working on. This weekend I got the news that a book that I illustrated is up for sale on Amazon. This book is illustrated by Susan Ferris and is a rhyming story about a boy and his brothers and the animals that they find and behave like in their own yard. It was an insanely fun story to illustrate. This is Susan and my first collaboration and publication and we're very excited to have it up for sale.


The book is available here:



Thanks for checking it out and please pass the link along. We're depending a lot on word of mouth to publicize this book, so we really appreciate your help with that.


Check back often

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

I'll be spreading the word!