Monday, March 28, 2011

Yo Yo Monkey

For Illustration Friday's "Toy" topic this week, I went with a classic: the yo yo. I also went with a face we've seen before in this blog in my acrobat monkey character. I first used this guy last fall for the "Acrobat" topic: http://philrood.blogspot.com/2010/09/acrobat.html


I don't necessarily set out to make recurring characters or anything like that, but if there's another place where something I've created would fit nicely, I don't see any reason to not use it again, and that was the case here...


The original drawing of this guy is one of my favorites and I got some good feedback, so it was good to be able to find a place for him again. Maybe I'll start looking for more places to put this guy.


Thanks for looking, and check back soon.

1 comment:

Jack Foster said...

Hey Phil. I love your acrobat monkey! Great roy(s). wonderful post!