Sunday, March 13, 2011

Morning

This week's blog entry is all about what I look like as I emerge from the sleep in the A.M. I'm tying it into the Illustration Friday topic of "Stir" this week. Even though I drink black coffee without sweetener like a good Norwegian, I portrayed myself as stirring my early morning life support system.
Also, as side note: Before I'm criticized for not having enough life in this drawing and making myself look flat and mostly dead, I've got to point out that this is entirely accurate to what I feel like most mornings.
This is the inked version of the piece, before I colored it in Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks everyone for checking this out and check back in soon.


1 comment:

Nic Lawson said...

Love the line work! I'm not a morning person so I can relate to the deadness of waking up in the morning :)