Monday, October 18, 2010

My Productive Vacation Comes to a Close

Tomorrow marks the end of my vacation and my return to my day job. For 2 weeks, I've been travelling, drawing, sleeping(still not enough) and unwinding from punching clock and driving truck to pay the bills. It's been a great bundle of time off though and, as you can see by the top of my art desk, I've gotten alot done. A bunch of Illustration Friday drawings, some watercolors pieces, a few comic pages and some pencil drawings for some soon-to-come Halloween pieces. Add in that I took some "me" time to play video games and watch the first season of Dexter, and I've had a pretty sweet vacation. Back to work now...

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Great drawings! Sara is coveting hers - I imagine they will be hanging up soon and she'll be charging admission to her 'art museum'. :) It was great to see you all and I hope you got to unwind some!