Monday, May 10, 2010

Fearless

After a couple weeks off from Illustration Friday, I return to it this week with me FEARLESSly fighting a giant monster. After slacking off from this for awhile, it's great to get back to this forum where I can have free reign to make something as cool and as fun as I want to. What says that more than giant monster?

I also want to use this post to promote my posters on my etsy site. This month I will be DONATING $2 of every poster sold to the American Cancer Society. Please click on the link below, buy a poster and pass it on. I'm trying to raise a good chunk of change for the ACS and you can help.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46191988/hey-diddle-diddle-poster

Thanks for checking out my blog, my poster, and helping me spread the word. Check back soon.

3 comments:

josh pincus is crying said...

very cool illustration!

k.h.whitaker said...

yes, cool is the first word that comes to mind, nice work!

michael robertson said...

nice one!